- Formulated to destroy harmful bacteria, viruses, yeasts, mould and fungi, and to break-down surface pesticide residues as well as biofilms and waxes
- Won’t alter the taste of produce and has the added advantage of keeping fruit & veg fresher for longer. Simply spray, rinse and eat (or leave on to extend freshness)
- Made from citrus bioflavanoids (mainly from bitter orange) and organic plant acids
- Hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and completely bio-degradable
- Contains no artificial dyes, fragrances, preservatives, petroleum-derived ingredients or harmful chemicals such as chlorine, ammonia and triclosan
- Protect YOUR family’s health! Safe for people and animals of all ages and for our planet!
- Biodegradable, Organic & Vegan friendly
Spray the nasties off YOUR fruit & veggies!
Harmful bacteria and pesticide residues on fresh fruit and vegetables are a worrying reality we all have to face if we don’t (always) have access to organic produce. The sad fact is that simply rinsing your fresh produce does not remove all harmful residue as most pesticides are made to resist rain/water.
Fruit & Veg Spray has been formulated to destroy harmful bacteria, viruses, yeasts, mould and fungi, and to break-down surface pesticide residues as well as biofilms and waxes. The spray won’t alter the taste of produce and has the added advantage of keeping fruit & veg fresher for longer.
Absolute Organix’s Organic Fruit & Veg Spray is a powerful, all-natural way to safely eliminate pesticide residues and harmful microbes from fresh produce. It also extends freshness. Simply spray, rinse and eat (or leave on to extend freshness).
Every home should have a bottle of Organic Fruit & Veg Spray in the kitchen!
Purified water, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter orange) fruit extract, Caprylic acid, Lactic acid, Yucca extract, Acetic acid, Absorbic acid, Lauryl glucoside, SD Alcohol 38-B
The ingredients in this product are full biodegradable and have passed the scrutiny of the U.S Natural Products Association
How to use
Place fruit or veggies into a colander and spray generously, ensuring that the entire surface area is covered. Allow to stand for approximately 2 minutes, then rinse and eat, or store/ refrigerate. Fruits with waxy coating (e.g. apples) should be rubbed while rinsing.