Practise Ayurvedic Oil Pulling with Natural Spearmint Organic Ozonated Coconut Oil (250 ml)
- ‘Kavala’ or ‘Gundusha’, (oil pulling) is an ancient Ayurvedic detoxifying technique to support not only dental health, but also to detoxify the body and encourage systemic health (see more below)
- Combines organic oil pulling ozonated coconut oil, with natural and fresh tasting essential spearmint oil
- Perfect for shining white teeth, healthy gums, fresh breath and oral hygiene!
- Antimicrobial properties fight against halitosis (bad breath), gingivitis, mouth ulcers and gum disease
- Vegan friendly
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
More about Oil Pulling
Oil pulling is also known as ‘kavala’ or ‘gundusha’ and is an ancient Ayurvedic detoxifying technique that has been indicated in not only dental health, but also a range of systemic conditions and symptoms. It’s as simple as swishing a tablespoon full of coconut oil in your mouth for approximately 15 – 20 minutes a day to draw out toxins from the body! It has also been shown to fight against certain microbes (including cavity-causing bacteria and candida).
Some reported benefits of oil pulling include:
Overall improvement in oral health (including white teeth, healthy gums, reduced cavities and fresh breath). Due to its detoxifying effect on the whole body, oil pulling also reduces headaches, joint pains, hangovers and improves skin conditions while alleviating problems like sinusitis, allergies, PMS and chronic fatigue.
Absolute Organix Oil Pulling Oil contains certified organic coconut oil that has been ozone treated to enhance its anti-microbial action. Spearmint essential oil is added for a pleasant breath freshening oil pulling experience!
How to do oil pulling
- Take a tablespoon of the Ozonated Oil Pulling Oil and swish it in your mouth for 15- 20 minutes.
- The oil content will increase as it starts to mix with your saliva.
- Although the oil itself is not toxic, make absolutely sure that you don’t swallow it during the swishing process (you don’t want to ingest pathogens and toxins that are ready to be excreted).
- After 20 minutes, spit out the oil into the trash (not in your sink, as it may solidify and cause drain blockage).
- Swish your mouth with warm water and spit it out again.