Pure Indigenous’s Abundance Potion (20 ml)
- Brings upon a state of relaxation
- Opens your body’s energy centres to receive blessings
- Balances your thoughts and emotions & promotes positive thinking
- Gets rid of negative energy internally and externally
- Contains 100% natural & organic indigenous ingredients, making a perfect gift!
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
- African Wormwood Essential Oil (Artemisia Afra), also known as wild wormwood, African wormwood, wilde-als and zengana, is believed to have magical properties.
- Cape Chamomile Essential Oil (Eriocephalus punctulatus) soothes, heals and relaxes the body and mind. It’s also a great medicinal treatment for tension in the muscles.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) is extracted from a South African plant that has been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance energies, to enhance moods, treat various skin ailments and last but not least, for its aromatic scents.
- African Lemon Bush Essential Oil (Lippia Javanica) also known as Koorsbossie/Lemoenbossie and Fever Tea/Lemon Bush/Cape Verbena, is a is one of the most fresh-smelling oils that stimulates brain functioning, sharpens cognitive functions, uplifts moods and is used to cleanse auras.
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Abundance Potion as an Aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children. For external use only.