AllisOne Kali Phos. Tissue Salt No. 6 – Improves brain health and calms the nervous system
- Excellent nervous system tonic for pets and humans alike
- Relieves exhaustion, irritability & stress
- Calms & reduces anxiety
- Reduces noise or light sensitivity
- Calms and focuses people with age related memory loss and confusion
- Good daily supplement for any sensory nerve disorders
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan & vegetarian friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
All about Tissue Salts
Tissue salts are the perfect way to enhance your health without the risk of side effects. In essence, tissue salts are similar to homeopathic remedies in that they are especially formulated micro-doses of the essential elements needed by living organisms to sustain health. By correcting imbalances in the body, we are able to restore health. The versatile nature of tissue salts makes them very economical and a must for the family medicine chest!
Kali Phos acts as an excellent tonic for the brain and nervous system. It is the go-to tissue salt for anxiety and stress and also helps with any nervous system disorder as well as concentration and brain functioning.
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies & toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed & added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.