Cleanse your aura and relax (10 ml)
- Well-known plant used in African Traditional Medicine to clear spaces of negative energy, invoke trance and connect with ancestors
- Soothes stress and facilitates energy cleansing (perfect for use during yoga or meditation!)
- Effective anti-inflammatory and anti-microbe
- Relieves pains and rheumatism, protects against skin infections, ageing and scars & relieves bronchial congestion
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
Cape Gold Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum Splendidum), also known as Cape Gold, is locally grown and produced and has been used throughout time in rituals, to relieve respiratory conditions and as a powerful anti-microbe. It is also the perfect oil to use during yoga or meditation.
Directions for use
Add 3 drops of Cape Gold Helichrysum Essential Oil to a warm bath or to a burner or diffuser.
If you’d like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 drops of Cape Gold Helichrysum Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
To use this oil in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops of Cape Gold Helichrysum Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation. Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.
Why we love Pure Indigenous Oils
Pure Indigenous are passionate about nature, plants and essential oils. The founder’s love of Africa and its natural and cultural diversity inspired the Pure Indigenous range, a unique collection of essential oils that feature healing plants which are native to South Africa and which have been used in African Indigenous Medicine for centuries by indigenous South Africans for their healing and well-being properties.
Pure Indigenous are also passionate about reducing their carbon footprint and supporting local communities.