Natural remedy balances cholesterol levels & promotes systemic health
- Reduces levels of LDL (the ‘bad’ form of cholesterol)
- Maintains healthy levels of HDL (the ‘good’ form of cholesterol)
- Fights against harmful free radicals in your body
- Reduces the risk of coronary heart disease, heart attack and stroke
- Reverses and protects against dangerous plaque build up in the arteries and atherosclerosis
What is cholesterol?
Cholesterol is a fatlike substance that circulates in the blood and is produced by the body from dietary cholesterol and saturated fats in food. Cholesterol is not harmful if kept within acceptable limits. It is used by the body to perform a variety of vital functions, including building and maintaining cell membranes, hormone synthesis, and the manufacture of Vitamin D. It is only when blood cholesterol levels become too high, that too much cholesterol can become a problem.
The body manufactures two types of cholesterol – LDL (which is seen as a ‘bad’ form of cholesterol) andHDL (which is seen as a ‘good’ form of cholesterol). When LDL levels are too high, this leads to a buildup of plaque in the arteries, with an increased risk of heart attack and atherosclerosis. Healthy levels of HDL will help to clean away cholesterol in the arteries before it has a chance to build up. In order to maintain healthy levels, we need to keep the LDL levels down and the HDL levels up.
Controlling cholesterol levels
It is very important to take steps to control & balance your cholesterol levels. If it is left untreated, high cholesterol (especially high levels of LDL) can result in heart disease or even stroke.
In response to soaring rates of high cholesterol and atherosclerosis, the pharmaceutical companies have produced a class of drugs which are collectively known as ‘statins’. The statins have a one diminsional effect of reducing the body’s ability to synthesize cholesterol. They do not, however, distinguish between the ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL) and the ‘good’ cholesterol (HDL) and can also reduce levels of Co-enzyme Q10 and L-carnitine, two very important molecules which are involved in energy production and fat metabolism. Myalgia and even stomach, lung and liver tumors have also been associated with the use of these drugs. It is very important that people who are taking prescription medication for high cholesterol be regularly monitored by their doctor.
The good news is that high cholesterol can be well controlled by combining a healthy lifestyle with the correct medical treatment. This can include synthetic prescription medication, natural remedies or a combination of both. If you are already taking prescription medication to control cholesterol levels, it is important to consult your doctor before making any changes.
How can CholestoRite help?
Recognising the need for a healthier and more effective approach, without the side effects of statin drugs, Feelgood Health has developed CholestoRite – a 100% herbal remedy containing well researched ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. CholestoRite not only lowers LDL cholesterol, but also increases levels of HDL, the ‘good’ form of cholesterol that helps to remove excessive HDL from the bloodstream and prevent the buildup of plaque in the arteries. Regular use of CholestoRite can help to balance the system and prevent heart disease and stroke, as well as ensure healthy arteries.
Because CholestoRite also contains herbs that have anti-oxidant properties, CholestoRite can prevent the damage caused by free radicals in the system. Research has shown that free radicals (unstable oxygen molecules) are implicated in the build up of coronary plaque, leading to atherosclerosis, heart attack and even stroke or cancer.
CholestoRite contains the following therapeutic herbs in a 100% vegan friendly vege-capsule.
- Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpurea) is an ancient Chinese remedy which has been used for centuries, both medicinally and in the preservation and colouring of food. The beneficial effects of Red Yeast Rice on balancing blood cholesterol levels have also been clinically demonstrated in a number of double blind, placebo controlling studies involving thousands of people. These studies have demonstrated that Red Yeast Rice can cut levels of LDL (‘bad’) cholesterol by as much as 15%, which compares favorably with similar cholesterol lowering effects of prescription drugs.
- Gugulipid is an extract of Commiphora mukul, the gum resin of the mukul myrrh tree. It is a highly prized and well known Ayurvedic herb, used for hundreds of years in the treatment of obesity and arthritis. Recent studies have shown that gugulipid can be even more effective than many prescription medications in lowering cholesterol and tryglyceride levels in the blood. (between 14 and 27% reduction in cholesterol levels over a 12 week period) Even more importantly, gugulipid has also been shown to increase levels of protective HDL cholesterol. Other studies have demonstrated that regular use of gugulipid has helped to prevent the build up of plaque in the arteries and even to reverse the build up of existing plaque. It also prevents blood platelets from sticking together, thereby reducing the risk of blood clots, which often cause heart attacks. Gugulipid has powerful anti-oxidant properties, thereby providing protection and benefit to the entire system.
- Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) is a medicinal herb indigenous to South Africa and is widely used for its restorative and anti-oxidant properties. Rooibos can help to control blood sugar levels, lower blood pressure and enhance immune functioning. It is an extremely nutritious herb, containing Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride.
How has CholestoRite helped others?
“I Have tried the Cholesterol Rite by Feel good health. A month ago my reading was 8 and today my cholesterol reads 4.8. Taking herbal medication as prescribed made all the difference. This is an excellent product.” – Taz
“High cholesterol runs in my family, but as usual I thought I would never have that problem. When my doctor told me that I had this problem I realised that I had to make some changes. I believe in natural medicine and my doctor knows this so she agreed to let me try your product which I found on the internet. After only one month there was an improvement and after two months my cholesterol levels were down to normal. I am very happy with this product and can recommend it to anyone with a similar problem.” – Joe
“I was taking prescription drugs which I don’t agree with but was not sure about natural remedies for such a serious thing as high cholesterol. I tried CholestoRite with the permission of my doctor and can really say that it works with no side effects as well. I am so happy that I am also going to try Mindsoothe for my depression. Thanks for all the advice and support which you gave me in the emails.” – Fran
How do I use CholestoRite?
CholestoRite comes in convenient capsule form.
Dosage: Take 1 – 2 capsules 2-3 times daily.
Caution: Safety in pregnancy has not yet been established. Use only under medical supervision if you are also using prescription medication for high cholesterol, if you are a transplant patient, have liver problems or have other serious illnesses.
Can I use CholestoRite along with my conventional prescription cholesterol medication?
Yes, under some circumstances you can – but NOT without consulting your doctor. The ingredients in CholestoRite are highly effective in reducing cholesterol levels and are generally seen as a healthy and natural alternative to prescription cholesterol drugs. Research has shown that regular use can be just as effective as the prescription drugs in lowering blood cholesterol levels, with the added benefit of increasing the production of protective HDL levels. If your doctor is not familiar with natural remedies or is unsympathetic towards your quest for a healthier alternative, seek a second opinion.
NOTE: Do not stop using your prescription medication without first consulting your doctor or natural health care practitioner
Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.