Crede Organic Olive Oil: Extra Virgin, Delicious & Health-giving!
- 100% Organic Certified by Argencert
- Delicious creamy taste!
- A central ingredient in Mediterranean heart friendly cuisine!
- Use for cooking and as a healthy and delicious salad dressing
- Comes from the first cold pressing of the olives. Unlike many commercial brands, Crede Olive Oil contains no solvents or residual pesticides
- Olive Oil is known to benefit heart health, support healthy blood pressure, balanced blood sugar levels and healthy cholesterol
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint! Good for you – good for the planet too!
Organic Olive Oil!
Organic extra virgin olive oil is rich in antioxidants and monounsaturated fatty acids which help manage the risk of heart disease, reduce cholesterol levels, and blood pressure.
Credé Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains no more than 0.8% acidity. Our organic olive oil is dark green in colour and has a fresh, grassy aroma with a subtle peppery aftertaste. It’s a perfect as a dressing for salads or for hot dishes like soup, meat or pasta recipes.
Why we love Crede Organic Olive Oil
We love Crede Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil because it is certified organic (meaning you get all the health benefits without the harmful chemicals) and because it is made locally, thereby reducing YOUR carbon footprint! Good for you. Good for the Planet too!