The natural solution to chronic digestive disorders such as IBS.
- Prevents the flare ups of IBS, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, Acid Relux (GERD), Ulcerative Colitis and Diverticulosis
- Tones the entire digestive system, soothes the stomach lining and maintains healthy digestive and bowel functioning
- Reduces the incidence of cramping, bloating, gas, acid reflux and other symptoms of digestive problems
- Fights against harmful free radicals in your body
How can Gastronic Dr help?
Recognizing the need for natural support for trouble-free digestion, we developed Gastronic Dr., a 100% herbal remedy containing natural ingredients and manufactured in therapeutic dosage according to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Gastronic Dr. is a capsule that is used every day to support the digestive system. Regular use of Gastronic Dr. safely supports digestive health and all organs and structures involved in digestion, as well as the mucus membranes of the digestive tract. Gastronic Dr. also helps to maintain the natural balance of essential organisms (such as probiotics) in the digestive tract, further promoting easy, healthy digestion.
Gastronic Dr contains the following therapeutic herbs in a 100% vegan friendly vege-capsule.
- Matricaria recutita, also known as German Chamomile, is a medicinal herb which has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. Its anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and calming properties make it an extremely effective treatment for digestive disorders.
- Filipendula ulmaria, or Meadowsweet, is an anti-inflammatory, soothing digestive remedy which helps to protect the digestive tract and reduce stomach acid secretions. It is also effective in reducing the pain of digestive disorders and ulcers and is similar in structure to the synthetic drug called acetylsalicylate, or aspirin – without the side effects commonly associated with aspirin.
- Ulmus fulva, or Slippery Elm, is one of the most effective herbs used in reducing digestive pain and irritation and also protects and soothes the lining of the stomach and digestive tract due to its high mucilage content. Only bark from top quality Slippery Elm is used in Gastronic Dr.
- Sutherlandia frutescens, also known as ‘Cancer Bush’ or ‘Kankerbossie’ is a medicinal herb exclusively found in Southern Africa and has been used by indigenous people for thousands of years to treat chronic and acute digestive complaints, internal cancers and as a powerful tonic. Recent research has confirmed its adaptogenic properties. Sutherlandia contains a number of highly active compounds, including pinitol, L-canavanine and the amino acid, GABA. L-canavanine is a strong L-argine antagonist that has documented anti-cancer and anti-viral activity (Swaffer et al. 1995, Crooks and Rosenthal, 1994, Ostlund and Sherman, 1996)
How has Gastronic Dr helped others?
‘I have IBS and all I can say is looking back my life was a misery. Nothing helped until I started using your Gastronic Dr and let me tell you I tried everything just to have a normal life. Thank you for this advice!’ – Mel
‘The slightest stress would set off an upset stomach, cramping and the sounds my stomach made were very embarrassing. Other times my stomach became swollen and constipated. I was so thin because I couldn’t enjoy my food but I have put on some weight and am feeling more relaxed after using Gastronic Dr for only 2 mths. I am going to continue with it for sure!’ – Bruno
‘The combination of Gastonic Dr and Digest Assist has made a huge difference. Thank you!’ – Mona
How do I use Gastronic Dr?
Gastronic Dr comes in capsule form.
Dosage: Take 1 – 2 capsules 2 – 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy & breastfeeding has not yet been established.
Note: Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.