Nourish your lips with the spirit of Africa!
- 100% natural & indigenous plant-based ingredients to keep your lips soft and nourished
- Will not cause dry lips like petroleum or chemical based lip balms and glosses
- Beautifully scented with indigenous essential oils
- Earth conscious company with a love of Africa
- Contains NO parabens, SLS, petrochemicals, preservatives, artificial fragrances or other chemicals
- Certified organic and plastic free
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Why we love Pure Indigenous Lip Balms
Pure Indigenous are passionate about nature, plants and essential oils. The founders love of Africa and its natural and cultural diversity inspired the Pure Indigenous range, a unique collection of essential oils that feature healing plants which are native to South Africa and which have been used by for centuries by indigenous South Africans for their healing and well-being properties.
Pure Indigenous are also passionate about reducing their carbon footprint and supporting local communities.
Why should you choose between beauty and ethics when there are wonderful products like Pure Indigenous Lip Balms?
Essential oils used for fragrance are African Helichrysum and Cape rose-scented Geranium, blended in a balm mixture of avocado butter, beeswax, coconut oil, macadamia oil, shea butter and sunflower oil.