Amaranth Sprouting Seeds (200g) – An ancient grain!
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO and certified organic
- High in polyunsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin B, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus. Also a good source of the amino acid, lysine
- High in protein and fibre, easy to digest and delicious
- Sprouts quickly – Simply soak and harvest in days!
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Raw Organic Amaranth Seeds
How to use
- Sprout (best sprouted flat using Kitchen Garden Sprout Kit)
- Sprouted seeds may be added to salads and smoothies or even added to cooked foods, stir fries, etc
- Use as a grain for cooking – Amaranth is one of the most delicious and nutritious of grains and is gluten free. Extra delicious if toasted before cooking! Use one part Amaranth to one part water.
Why we love and support Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to researching, developing and promoting good nutrition and the usage of sprouts & herbs in every home, providing individuals and families with highly nutritional organic sprouts to supplement their diet.
The founder had a vision that Kitchen Garden could play a vital role in the fight against poverty through employment and entrepreneurial opportunities, also assisting with the problem of food security. After all, anyone can be only a few days away from fulfilling nutritional needs with Kitchen Garden sprouts and sprouting kits! All sprouting seeds are organic and free from pesticides or any other chemicals, making the sprouts that you grow from them not only delicious, but organic too!