A healthy life needs a healthy liver! Effective natural remedy to promote liver & systemic health.
- Acts as a liver tonic – improves the health & functioning of the liver
- Prevents problems associated with a sluggish liver
- Helps treat liver disease and prevents further damage to the liver in diseases like viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty liver, hemochromatosis, Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency and Wilson’s disease
- Protects the healthy liver from damage caused by medications and alcohol
- Improves gall bladder functioning, reduces inflammation and helps dissipate gallstones
How can Liver Thrive help?
In the ‘old days’ people used to say that they were ‘feeling liverish’ to describe a feeling of being bloated, uncomfortable, slightly nauseous, lacking in energy and generally ‘out of sorts’. Liver tonics were more widely used than they are today – with good effect!
At Feelgood Health, we recognize the vital importance of liver health – for quality of life and wellbeing as well as for the treatment of liver disease and dysfunction. For this reason, together with the experts, we developed Liver Thrive to address these important health needs.
Liver Thrive is a 100% herbal remedy containing herbs known for their ability to improve the functioning of the liver and protect it from damaging toxins and disease, thereby improving overall systemic health. Apart from their beneficial effect on the liver, the herbs chosen for Liver Thrive also have other important therapeutic benefits, which further contribute to a healthy body and better quality of life.
Liver Thrive is a 100% herbal remedy containing herbs known for their ability to improve the functioning of both healthy and compromised livers.
Liver Thrive contains the following ingredients in our unique 100% Whole Herb natural formula:
- Arctium lappa – has been used for many centuries as a blood purifier and system cleanser. It also has antibiotic and antirheumatic properties and can help to treat swelling around joints. Burdock is also useful for treating and preventing calcification – a degenerative process which can contribute to the narrowing of the spinal canal. These properties make Burdock an excellent herb for relief of sciatica caused by inflammation or sclerosis in the spinal column. Burdock is used in naturopathic medicine to treat arthritis, lumbago, rheumatism and sciatica.
- Schizandra chinensis – The Chinese name for schisandra is “Wu Wei Zi” which means ‘five-flavored herb’. The berries have sweet, sour, hot, salty and bitter tastes. Constituents of schisandra include Acids, phytosterols, vitamins C and E, volatile oils and lignans. Modern Chinese research suggests these lignans have a supportive effect on the liver and an immunomodulating effect. (Liu KT. Studies on fructus Schizandrae chinensis. Annex 12: Studies on fructus Schizandrae chinensis. Plenary lecture, World Health Organization (WHO) Seminar on the Use of Medicinal Plants in Health Care, Sept 1977, Tokyo, Japan. In: WHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific, Final Report, November 1977, Manila, 101–12). (Chang HM, But P (eds). Pharmacology and Applications of Chinese Materia Medica 1. Singapore: World Scientific, 1986.) In Chinese herbalism Schisandra chinensis is considered one of the 50 most fundamental herbs. It is most commonly regarded as a tonic and restorative adaptogen – all adaptogens contain antioxidants which help fight free radicals in the body. This herb has been investigated for its ability to support and encourage the body’s normal resistance to physical, chemical, or biological stressors. (Winston, David, and Steven Maimes (2007). “ADAPTOGENS: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief”. Healing Arts Press).
- Taraxacum officinale – More commonly known as Dandelion, this herbal ingredient contains bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. It is considered a very effective general tonic and is known to improve bile flow and reduce inflammation associated with hepatitis and cirrhosis. Dandelion also improves gall bladder functioning and helps to dissipate gallstones. Dandelion is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese.
- Verbena officinalis – Also known as Vervain or Wild Hyssop, this herb is native to the Mediterranean region. Used as a hepatic (liver) remedy, it will also treat inflammation of the gallbladder and can be used for jaundice. It is well-known for its ability to relax tension and stress and relieve mild depression.
How has Liver Thrive helped others?
‘I have to thank you for helping me to improve my health naturally- I have been using Liver Thrive. to help my liver as I am infected with Hepatitis C and I have really seen the effects. My condition is in the early stages and my main aim was to prevent the long-term problems that I know Hep C can cause like liver cancer. Amazingly, I have already noticed that my constant aches and pains have improved, I have more energy and my digestive system has settled down. Thanks for a great product- I am definitely going to keep taking it!’ – JF
‘Although I wouldn’t call myself a big drinker I certainly feel the effects of a few glasses of wine the morning after. Knowing I had a number of parties and functions coming up I decided to minimize the damage and give your Liver Thrive a try. Not only did I feel 100% after my nights out – I have been feeling better and more healthy overall. I am going to make your Liver Thrive a regular supplement – it’s great to enjoy a few drinks with my friends without the guilt of how I am damaging my liver or the reminder the next day!’ – Amy
‘I started taking your product when I was diagnosed with gallstones and scheduled for surgery. Not only did the pain and indigestion improve within weeks but my surgeon was also dumbfounded as to how much smaller the stones seemed when he took them out! If I had realized how effective this remedy would be or had been diagnosed earlier I probably could have avoided the knife! Either way I love your Liver Thrive and just wanted you to know that.’ – Pam
‘After years of heavy drinking and generally not taking care of his health very well, my husband had to be hospitalised for alcoholic liver disease. He was completely yellow and very sick for a few weeks – we were all so worried about him. When he was discharged he swore off alcohol and took a great interest in his health – understandably. He heard about your product but he had been told to stay away from all medications including herbal ones to avoid any more liver damage. My husband took the information from your site to his Dr. who researched the ingredients and said they would be “liver friendly” and he could give the product a try. Ray has been using Liver Thrive. for 3 months now and his liver function has improved hugely! When the test results came back I could see he was so proud of sticking to all his new healthy habits – especially his “herb drops”! Thank you so much!’ – A very grateful wife
How do I use Liver Thrive?
Liver Thrive comes in convenient tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice. For an alcohol-free dose, add drops to just boiled water and allow to cool before drinking.
Adults: Dilute 15 drops in about 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily.
Children over 6: One drop per age year in 1/4 cup of water or juice three times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages completely if you have any liver problems.
- Quit smoking.
- Exercise regularly and drink plenty of water (preferably purified or still mineral water)
- Be very careful of using any prescription or over-the-counter medications. Liver disease can make you very susceptible to the adverse effects of medications. Even seemingly safe medications like paracetamol can be extremely toxic and damaging to the liver.
- Avoid eating raw shellfish. These can harbor bacteria that cause severe infections in people with liver disease.