Cover your grey with the safest hair colour in town!
- The lowest dose chemical hair dye available in South Africa, with botanical extracts for nourishing and conditioning the hair & scalp
- Formulated for those with a high percentage of grey hair who want total coverage in one application with the lowest possible chemical exposure
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty & VeganSA
- Contains herbs that have been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine to improve hair & scalp condition & hair growth
- Helps to reduce & eliminate itchiness and dandruff problems.
- Comes in 5 warm shades from Black, Brown, Dark Brown, Honey Brown & Mahogany
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
How to use:
Follow instructions on the box. Leave the dye on for 20 – 50 minutes, then wash out and condition.
Henna, PPD (para-phenylenediamine), barium peroxide, 2-nitro paraphenylenediamine, para amino phenol, rose petal extract, amla, bhringraj, shikakai, citric acid, sodium laurel sulphate, sodium sulphate
All the herbal ingredients are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers.
Henna: This powder is made from the dried leaves of the Lawsonia inermis shrub. It has been used for centuries (about 6000 years) to dye hair, skin and nails. It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties and helps to maintain the acid-alkaline balance of the scalp. This helps to eliminate dandruff and itchy scalps. It colours hair by coating it in a film which bonds to the hair. This not only protects the hair but also makes it full and shiny. It is the main ingredient in most shades in the 100% Herbal range and in the Ultra Low Chemical range.
Amla: This powder is made from the dried fruit of the Indian gooseberry bush Emblica officinalis. It contains high levels of vitamin C and A as well as essential fatty acids. It promotes hair growth, helps to prevent dandruff and makes hair shiny and smooth.
Shikakai: This powder is made from the dried seeds of the Acacia concinna tree. It is high in vitamin C as well as vitamins A, D, E, and K. These nourish hair follicles with the necessary micronutrients to encourage hair growth. It is also anti-fungal and has a low pH so helps to eliminate dandruff and keeps hair shiny.
Bhringraj: Comes from the dried leaves of the herb Eclipta alba. It is considered an excellent remedy for hair loss, premature greying and skin conditions, and is also used to support the functioning of the liver, lungs and urinary tract. It makes hair shiny and feel fuller.
Rose petal powder: This is made from the dried petals of the Rosa gallica flowers. The powder is anti-bacterial and is useful for cooling the skin and clearing up skin infections. It contains vitamin C and other antioxidants and in stimulating blood flow to the scalp, it encourages hair growth.