The natural solution to constipation!
- Acts as a natural laxative to relieve constipation without harming your body
- Relaxes the muscles of the bowel wall, eases anxiety and tension and promotes normal bowel movements
- Enhances healthy liver & gall bladder functioning
- Promotes the flow of bile and improves digestion
- Relieves constipation associated with IBS and other digestive complaints
- Reduces dependency on harmful OTC laxatives and promotes normal, regular bowel movements
How can Natural Moves help?
Using herbs which are strong enough to treat even stubborn constipation, yet gentle enough not to cause unpleasant diarrhea and cramping, Feelgood Health Natural Moves can be used for both chronic and occasional constipation, depending on the dosage used. The herbs used in Natural Moves Tablets promote healthy digestion and also act as an effective liver tonic, therefore avoiding the risk of dependency and side effects associated with some other laxative products.
Natural Moves combines Aloe ferox and Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), both known for their laxative properties and beneficial effect on digestive health. Passiflora is added to relax the muscles of the bowel wall and to relieve stress and anxiety which is often associated with digestive complaints like constipation and IBS.
Natural Moves contains the following therapeutic herbs in a 100% vegan friendly herbal capsule.
- Aloe Ferox A succulent and well known medicinal herb native to South Africa, Aloe Ferox has many different uses and writings from as early as 1500BC in Ancient Egypt document its medicinal uses. Amongst other benefits, Aloe Ferox is known for its beneficial effect on digestive functioning and acts as a natural laxative and remedy for constipation. It is also widely recommended for digestive complaints and for inflammatory digestive disorders like IBS and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) Dandelion contains bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. It aids digestion by stimulating the release of bile from the liver and also acts as a mild laxative. Dandelion is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It enhances liver and gall bladder functioning and may decrease high blood pressure due to its diuretic properties.
- Passiflora incarnata One of nature’s safest and most effective tranquilizers, Passiflora also helps to relax and to relieve muscle tension. High tension levels, anxiety and stress are often implicated in people suffering from chronic constipation and other digestive complaints. Passiflora is included in Natural Moves to enhance the effects of Aloe Ferox and Taraxacum officinale.
How has Natural Moves helped others?
“It may seem silly to some, but I stress about constipation every day. Never a day goes by when I do not struggle to have a normal bowel movement! Natural Moves has helped to make me more regular and so I feel much more relaxed. I have tried many products, ranging from herbal to drugs, but this one works by far the best.” – Alley Cat
“If you try any laxative product, try this one! I don’t have a problem every day, but because I don’t get much exercise and my diet is not always the very best, I do sometimes have a problem. Natural Moves really helps!” – Hannah G.
“I have a history of eating disorders and made much use of OTC laxatives in the past. This has messed up my bowels big time! No matter how healthy I eat, I still have problems. This product has been a lifesaver for me!” – NC
“I have IBS and can sometimes become very constipated. Many products I have tried have caused the opposite problem as well as terrible cramps due to my extremely sensitive digestive system. Natural Moves seems to live up to its claims – it works, but does not cause me to have diarrhea or affect my sensitive stomach.” – Phil
How do I use Natural Moves?
Natural Moves contains fresh powdered whole spectrum herbs in therapeutic dosage. Dosage depends on individual needs as well as whether your constipation is chronic or only an occasional problem.
For Occasional Constipation: Two tablets when needed taken with a glass of water or milk at night will easily help to produce a normal bowel movement upon awakening. Make sure that you allow yourself time the next morning to enjoy a natural bowel movement before beginning your day!
For Chronic and Stubborn Constipation: Take 1/2 to one tablet every morning and two tablets at night. For added benefit, use together with our Triple Complex Digestion Tonic.
Children over the age of 6 may occasionally use 1/2 – 1 tablet of Natural Moves at night. Tablets may be crushed and mixed with a little food for those who prefer not to swallow them whole.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Do not exceed the recommended dose! Please consult your doctor if there are sudden changes to your normal bowel habits, if you experience pain, fever or blood in your stools or if symptoms persist for more than two weeks, despite treatment.
NOTE: As an aid in the treatment of IBS, use together with Gastronic Dr. and our Triple Complex Digestion Tonic.