African Lemon Bush Essential Oil
- Beautiful citrus aroma uplifts the mood and restores your spirits
- Use in the bath or in steam inhalation to alleviate persistent coughs, colds and chest ailments
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil and rub on the chest to relieve congestion and fever
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser to repel insects
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil and massage into the hair and scalp as an anti-lice treatment
- Used to cleanse auras (traditionally after coming into contact with a corpse or to protect against dog bites, crocodiles and lightning)
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
100% pure African Lemon Bush Essential Oil (Lippia Javanica) also known as Koorsbossie/Lemoenbossie and Fever Tea/Lemon Bush/Cape Verbena.
Directions for use
- Add 3 drops of African Lemon Bush Essential Oil to a hot bath or steam inhalation
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser for a beautifully refreshing and citrus-like aroma to refresh your room and uplift your spirits
- If you’d like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 – 5 drops of African Lemon Bush Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- To use this oil in an Aromatherapy massage or as a chest rub, add 4-6 drops of African Lemon Bush Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. and are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on small babies.
Why we love Pure Indigenous Oils
Pure Indigenous are passionate about nature, plants and essential oils. The founder’s love of Africa and its natural and cultural diversity inspired the Pure Indigenous range, a unique collection of essential oils that feature healing plants which are native to South Africa and which have been used in African Indigenous Medicine for centuries by indigenous South Africans for their healing and well-being properties.
Pure Indigenous are also passionate about reducing their carbon footprint and supporting local communities.