Lift your Spirits with Cape Snowbush Essential Oil (10ml)
- A beautifully gentle indigenous oil with uplifting and calming properties
- Mild sedative effects help to relieve stress, anxiety and anger
- Assists the user with letting go of negative emotions or addictive behaviour
- Relieves spasms in the muscles, digestive tract, and respiratory system
- Acts as an antiseptic and effective decongestant
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Cape Snowbush (Eriochephalus Africanus), also known as the wild or African rosemary, is native to the Western and Eastern Cape provinces of South Africa and was used by the indigenous people for issues such as oedema and stomach ailments. It’s a popular essential oil used for emotional conditions such as depression, stress anxiety and anger and physical conditions such as coughs, colds/flu, muscular aches and digestion.
Directions for use
- Add 3 drops of Cape Snowbush Essential Oil to a warm bath.
- Use in an aromatherapy burner or cold mist diffuser
- If you’d like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 drops of Cape Snowbush Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- To use Cape Snowbush in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops of Cape Snowbush Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Do not use essential oils while pregnant or breastfeeding. Unless you’re a qualified Aromatherapist, avoid use on small babies.
Why we love Pure Indigenous
The Pure Indigenous team are passionate about nature, plants and especially essential oils, but mostly they love Africa and its huge natural and cultural diversity.
Their ranges have been inspired by the many healing plants unique to South Africa and used in African Traditional Medicine for centuries by indigenous people in their healing practices and rituals to bring harmony to their homes, health and family.