Aromatic eco-friendly spray made from an indigenous South African plant (Malfa) (140ml)
- Can be used as a room spray OR a body mist, even in the car!
- Contains pure and natural plant fragrances extracted from Rose Geranium (Malfa), an aromatic shrub, indigenous to the Cape region of South Africa
- Free from parabens, sulfates and alcohol or any other artificial chemicals
- Combats stress and uplifts your mood
- Relaxing and anti-anxiety effects
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Rose Geranium Room Spray is manufactured from a well known aromatuc plant, indigenous to and extracted in South Africa, using the most organic and eco-friendly methods and following ingredients:
Directions for use
Use the Rose Geranium Room Spray in your home, car or as a body mist. Spray as often as needed, such as in the mornings, during big events or transitions and through stressful periods.
Why we love Pure Indigenous
The Pure Indigenous team are passionate about nature, plants and especially essential oils, but mostly they love Africa and its huge natural and cultural diversity.
Their ranges have been inspired by the many healing plants unique to South Africa used for centuries in African Traditional Medicine by indigenous people in their healing practices and rituals to bring harmony to their homes, health and family.