Natural on-the-spot help for sciatic pain when you need it!
- Relieves the pain of sciatica
- Reduces inflammation and relieves pressure on the sciatic nerve
- Prevents calcification and stenosis of the spinal canal
- Treats muscle spasms and the resulting stiffness
- Relieves all nerve pain and neuralgia
How can SciatiGon help?
SciatiGon is a 100% safe and effective natural remedy for relieving pain and addressing the various causes of sciatica. The herbal and homeopathic ingredients combined in this formula are well-known for their anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties. They also work together in a synergistic manner to improve nerve and synaptic health and are therefore an effective preventative.
Sciatigon contains the following herbal and homeopathic ingredients:
- Zanthoxylum clava herculis is also known as the Toothache Tree after its traditional use as a treatment for relief of toothache. Zanthoxylum is highly effective in stimulating the circulatory system and also has antispasmodic properties for the relief of cramps and the pain of muscular spasms.
- Matricaria recutita (German Chamomile) was regarded as one of the nine sacred herbs given to the world by ancient Anglo-Saxons. In modern times it is widely used as a gentle anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and soothing herb. Matricaria acts as a general tonic for the nervous system and also relieves muscular pain in the lower back.
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) has been used for many centuries as a blood purifier and system cleanser. It also has antibiotic and antirheumatic properties and can help to treat swelling around joints. Burdock is also useful for treating and preventing calcification – a degenerative process which can contribute to the narrowing of the spinal canal. These properties make Burdock an excellent herb for relief of sciatica caused by inflammation or sclerosis in the spinal column. Burdock is used in naturopathic medicine to treat arthritis, lumbago, rheumatism and sciatica.
- Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s Claw) This herb is indigenous to the Kalahari Desert and grows only in Africa. Because of its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, Devil’s Claw is used world-wide for osteo-arthritis, fibrositis, rheumatism, small joint disease and lower backache. Scientific analysis shows that the most important active ingredients in Devil’s Claw include monoterpine, harpagoside, glycoside, beta-sitosterol, procumbine and stigmasterol. It is also well known as a digestive tonic and is beneficial in the treatment of liver and gall bladder disorders.
- Rhus tox (30C) is a homeopathic remedy for back pain, arthritis and general aches and pains. Rhus tox is widely used for back pain and stiffness including trauma from lifting heavy loads and bruising or sprains. This remedy is also good for joint and muscle ailments, sciatic pain and neck stiffness.
- Colocynthis (30C) is used in homeopathic medicine for relief of colic, sharp pains and neuralgia. Nerve pain, including sciatica, abdominal cramps, rheumatism and dizziness are all effectively addressed by this ingredient.
How has SciatiGon helped others?
‘Within 3 days I was feeling better and by the end of a week I was up and about and doing housework (very carefully). I am taking every precaution and seeing a physical therapist but only because I never want to experience that pain again! Thank you for a life-saving remedy – after stories from friends with similar problems I have no idea what I would have done if I hadn’t found SciatiGon!’ – Bronwyn
‘Quite recently my husband suffered from a slipped disc and developed sciatica which pretty much crippled him. I could see he was in agony and felt frustrated with his doctor who did not seem too worried about the whole situation. I’ve used your products before with good results and was pleased to find that you have a remedy for sciatica. My husband took SciatiGon regularly and soon reported that the pain was easing. He improved in leaps and bounds from that point onwards and was back at work long before his doctor had expected. Once again you have been the answer to my family’s health problems- thank you!’ – Marina
‘Finally something that HELPED. I had tried everything….and for the first time in years, I feel relief!’
How do I use SciatiGon?
SciatiGon comes in convenient concentrated tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice.
Chronic: 10 – 15 drops in 1/4 cup water three times daily.
Acute: 5 drops in 1/4 cup water every 30 minutes as needed. Do not exceed 10 acute doses in 12 hours.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Please consult your doctor should symptoms persist
- Taking good care of your back and spine can go a long way to protecting you from debilitating back pain and sciatica though some causes are not easily preventable.
- Regular exercise, especially exercise that strengthens your core muscles like Pilates and controlled strength-training of your abdomen and lower back, will provide spinal stability and improve posture.
- When sitting, maintain good posture by keeping your feet flat on the floor, your arms on the armrests or desk and your lower spine supported by a well-designed chair or the addition of a rolled-up towel or cushion in the small of your back.
- When lifting heavy objects bend down at your knees instead of your back and carry the object at waist level, held close to your body.
- Sleep on a firm mattress and avoid using more than one pillow.
- Gentle stretching exercises of the lower back will help to relieve compression of the nerve. Ask your physical therapist to give you exercises to do at home and avoid any jerking, bouncing or twisting movements.