Silverlab Ionized Colloidal Silver Cream – Soothe & heal problem skin naturally
- A Must-Have for the home first aid box!
- Antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-viral & antibiotic properties
- Heals and soothes the skin, including cuts, scrapes, stings, insect bites, minor burns & dry, chapped & damaged skin.
- Soothes & heals rashes, acne pimples, cold sores & eczema
- Quickly heals fever blisters, boils, bedsores, thrush & groin infections (jock itch) & athlete’s foot
- Use for cracked nipples, cold sores, for haemorrhoids (piles) and also as a personal lubricant
- Safe for use by adults and children & even pets (including flea bite dermatitis)
- Vegan friendly. Contains no artificial preservatives
- Locally made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
How to use Silverlab Ionized Colloidal Silver Cream
For topical use only. Apply to skin directly as needed or as prescribed by your Healthcare Practitioner. Haemorrhoids (piles): Apply liberally 2 times per day. (Apply 1 ml with the tip of finger, internally & externally). If the conditions of athlete’s foot, acne, haemorrhoids or sun spots does not improve within 6 weeks, please consult your Healthcare Practitioner.
Why we love SilverLab
Silverlab Healing Cream has been recommended by doctors and homeopaths as a natural topical cream to help reduce symptoms of skin conditions without harmful side effects.
The reason why Silverlab Ionic Colloidal Silver Healing Cream is becoming so popular is due to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and its ability to promote healing, while not causing thinning of the skin.
SilverLab is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high quality ionized colloidal silver products. Ionized colloidal silver differs from conventional ‘colloidal silver’ in that it undergoes a specialised manufacturing process that makes it extremely effective and safe. The silver ionizing process also avoids the skin turning a blue/silver colour, a rare side effect of poorly manufactured, conventional colloidal silver.
We also love SilverLab Colloidal Silver because it is locally made in South Africa and therefore has a low carbon footprint – because we know our customers like to do their bit for the environment by buying local! SilverLab Colloidal Silver is also eco-friendly and contains no sugar, colourants, flavourants or preservatives – just pure ionized colloidal silver in purified water!