Help baby sleep naturally with Sleepy Sprinkles!
- Natural sleep remedy for babies from 0 – 12 months
- Safely soothes and calms babies into peaceful slumber without the risk of synthetic drugs
- Assists with sleep problems caused by teething and colic
- Helps babies feel relaxed and more secure in their immediate surroundings
- Helps establish healthy, regular sleeping patterns
- Formulated for babies by a Clinical Psychologist
NOTE: Sleepy Sprinkles is formulated for babies from newborn to 12 months. For babies and young children older than 12 months, please see our 100% homeopathic Du Du Drops.
How can Sleepy Sprinkles help?
Sleepy Sprinkles is a safe and effective 100% homeopathic remedy formulated especially for BabyNature by our Clinical Psychologist to gently support relaxation and induce a state of drowsiness in infants. Sleepy Sprinkles has been specifically formulated for newborns up to twelve months of age, but can be safely given to toddlers and older children alike (although our Du Du Drops are more appropriate for toddlers and children).
Sleepy Sprinkles comes in an easy to administer form consisting of tiny granules that are simply sprinkled directly into the mouth where they dissolve easily to quickly help your baby drift off into peaceful slumber while restoring peace in your home once more.
Like all Feelgood Health products, Sleepy Sprinkles has been developed with care by our Clinical Psychologist, is 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in babies’ remedies.
Sleepy Sprinkles contains the following 100% active homeopathic ingredients in baby-safe therapeutic dosage:
- Aconite (30C) – a proven homeopathic remedy to soothe anxiety, fretfulness and restlessness.
- Cina (6C) – Cina works well for babies that are irritable, ‘touchy’ and tend to become irritable at bedtime and who often twitch, toss and turn in their sleep.
- Chamomilla (6C) – this is a well-known on-the-spot homeopathic remedy used for its soothing and calming properties. Not only is Chamomilla beneficial for inducing drowsiness safely in newborns, it is also effective in calming digestive upsets and colic, soothing teething babies and alleviating feelings of separation anxiety.
- Pulsatilla (6C) – is an important nerve relaxant with well known calming and soothing properties. This homeopathic ingredient is particularly beneficial for fretful, restless and anxious babies that struggle to fall asleep.
Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
How have Sleepy Sprinkles helped others?
‘These were bought for me by my mother-in-law and I really love her for it! They have changed my nights!’ – Lori
‘I’m a young mom and I get VERY nervous about medications for my baby… i was thrilled to see this not a drug and that it is safe. My little girl falls right to sleep….’ – Jen
‘What a great idea – sprinkles in the mouth! PLUS it’s so easy to give to my twins. They have slept right through for the first time in weeks! My husband made me write in and say thank you!!’
How do I use Sleepy Sprinkles?
Directions: Sprinkle a small pinch of Sleepy Sprinkles directly into your baby’s mouth 5 minutes before bedtime or during the night if baby wakes up and fusses. May be repeated after 15 minutes if necessary or during the night for up to 5 doses. For toddlers older than 1 year old, see DuDu Drops.
Caution: Always consult a doctor or health professional if you are concerned or need advice about your baby’s health. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Other remedies in this range:
- Colic Calmer (for infant colic)
- Infant Massage Oil (massage for newborns – 12 weeks)
- Blissful Baby Massage Oil (for babies 12 weeks +)
- OralSoothe Teething Sprinkles (safely soothes teething babies)