Keeps little noses & chests clear & speeds recovery from nasty colds & ‘flu
- Sniffly Sprinkles acts as a homeopathic decongestant
- Congesto-K KiddieRub contains essential oils to open the airways for easy breathing
- Promotes sound and healthy sleep
- Helps to avoid the antibiotic cycle naturally
- Safe and effective – even for new babies!
How to stifle the sniffles!
When your child is sickly it can be difficult to know what to do! Your little one has a runny and stuffy nose, can’t breathe easily, is irritable, clingy and won’t eat or sleep… nothing you do for them seems to help at all and they seem to get more and more miserable. Congestion is more difficult for little ones with tiny noses and air passages! That’s why children and babies that are unable to breathe properly tend to ‘fuss’ a lot!
The natural way
Congestion in both adults and children causes agitation and restlessness due to hindered breathing. Blocked noses also often mean sleeping with an open mouth, often leading to a sore throat. A stuffy nose may also lead to blocked sinuses, earaches, and further distress and pain.
There are many ways to encourage easier and more comfortable breathing naturally without resorting to decongestants which dry up the mucous membranes!
Here are a few suggestions to keep noses chests clear naturally:
- At night, try propping children up with extra pillows. This will raise their heads and cause them to sleep at an angle, facilitating easier breathing through the night and preventing mucous build up in the nose. (NB: Babies should not sleep with pillows – rather pop the pillows under the mattress to raise the head.)
- You can also try using a plug-in device such as a vaporizer, which releases softly soothing vapors such as lavender and chamomile to aid clear and easy breathing or even a natural burner oil in the room, using essential aromatherapy oils with decongestant properties.
- A chest rub with decongestant oils safe for young children & babies can also be very effective, as can a steamy bath with decongestant and soothing oils just before bedtime.
- In addition, natural herbal and homeopathic remedies have long been used to maintain clear chests and support easy breathing.
How can the Sniffly Sprinkles/Congesto-K Combo help?
Sniffly Sprinkles contains a selection of all-natural 100% homeopathic ingredients to quickly, safely and effectively relieve sneeziness, runny and blocked noses in babies and children. Sniffly Sprinkles is also a wonderful remedy for settling kids who are miserable and restless due to illness.
Congesto-K KiddieRub helps to soothe your little one and contains pure essential oils known for their natural ability to open the chest and encourage easy breathing. Unlike other commercial rubs, Congest-K KiddieRub contains NO harmful petrochemicals or artificial ingredients that may be absorbed through the skin. Simply rub on the chest, back and under the feet before bed. A capful of this oil can also be added to the bath where the steam will vaporize it and add to the therapeutic effect!
How have Sniffly Sprinkles & Congesto-K helped others?
‘Sniffy Sprinkles should be a standard requirement for every mother’s medicine cupboard! They have helped my children time and again. I even took some to my neighbour for her little girl and I made a friend for life!’ – Mrs J. Oberholzer
‘I hate taking medicines myself so when my 6 day old baby developed a cold and blocked nose I didn’t really know how to deal with it. I didn’t want to give him anything. I tried steam in the room and that helped a little but he was so fretful and we were both exhausted! I found your Sniffly Sprinkles and being homeopathic I was prepared to give them a try. They are so easy to use! best of all they work well! His nose and chest cleared and I could see he was feeling better, quite quickly too! We are going into winter so I am glad to have Sniffly Sprinkles with me if he gets sick again. A really great product!’
‘Just wanted to tell you how much I love your natural remedies. When my kids were sick this winter your kiddie products like the Congesto-K Kiddie Rub and Spritzer and the Sniffly Sprinkles saved my kids from a lot of discomfort, tears and sleepless nights. I will not be without your remedies again and will be sure to stock up before next winter!’ – Mrs. J.D. Adams
‘Congesto-K Kiddie Rub is great! My toddler couldn’t sleep his nose was so stuffy and I hate to give him medicine. The first evening I massaged him with the aromatherapy rub he was breathing easier almost immediately and slept through the night- what a relief. I owe you a big thank you!’ – Sumaya R.
How do I use Sniffly Sprinkles & Congesto-K Kiddie Rub?
Sniffly Sprinkles are presented in fine granules (we call them ‘sprinkles’) that dissolve easily on the tongue making this remedy easy to administer to babies and children.
Sprinkle a pinch onto the tongue every hour until symptoms subside. Thereafter use three times daily for 2 – 3 days.
Congesto-K KiddieRub is rubbed onto the chest and back, as well as under the feet to encourage easy breathing. Tip: Add a capful to the evening bath to relax your child and open the chest.