Solgar Ester C (1000mg/90 tablets) – Best Quality Vitamin C Supplement
- Ester C is a patented, non-acidic form of Vitamin C
- Easily absorbed by the system
- Non-irritating and able to stay in the body for 24 hours for maximum absorption
- Contains a bioflavinoid complex plus calcium, which assists the uptake of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C is essential for the absorption of iron (helps with anaemia)
- Vitamin C supports the immune system, helping to protect against viruses, colds, ‘flu & bladder infections
- Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant, thereby helping to prevent aging & maintain health
- Vitamin C also benefits heart and adrenal health
How much Vitamin C is enough?
There is much controversy about what the daily recommended dose of Vitamin C should be. While some sources recommend at least 500 mg daily, others say that there are benefits to using higher doses, especially when there is a specific need – for example the start of a cold or ‘flu or a weakened immune system
At higher doses, however, Vitamin C may irritate the digestive system, causing diarrhea and therefore loss of benefit. Solgar Ester C is a buffered form of Vitamin C that is better absorbed and easier on the digestive tract, meaning that you can take higher doses when needed.
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don’t add to environmental pollution!
Solgar Ester C contains Vitamin c, calcium, citrus bioflavonoid complex, acerola, rose hips, rutin, vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable glycerin
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to three (3) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.