Solgar Megasorb 50 Vitamin B Complex
- Contains all the important B-Complex Vitamins
- Contains biologically active co-enzymes to aid with maximum absorption
- Vitamin B supports a healthy nervous system & stress tolerance
- Vitamin B promotes healthy hair, skin & nails
- Vitamin B is important for the functioning of the muscles, nerves, immune system & heart
- Regular use may help to reduce high levels of homocysteine (an amino acid thought to contribute to heart disease & cancer if elevated)
- Dairy-free, Wheat-free, Preservative-free & Vegan friendly
Solgar Vitamin B Complex
Food sources of Vitamin B include cereals, wholegrain, leafy veggies, eggs, poultry, nuts, kidney beans & bananas.
To make sure that you get all the Vitamin B your body needs, supplement with Solgar Megasorb 50 Vitamin Complex. Solgar megasorb Vitamin B Complex contains the full spectrum of Vitamin B1, B2, B3, Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), B6, folic acid, Biotin and Vitamin B12 to help with nervous system and cardiac functioning, hair, skin & nail health, overall energy and vitality, as well as protection against disease.
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don’t add to environmental pollution!
Solgar Megasorb 50 Vitamin B Complex contains all the important Vitamin B elements: Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Magnesium, Choline, Soy lecithin, Inositol, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silica, Vegetable magnesium stearate, Vegetable cellulose, Vegetable glycerin.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to two (2) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.