Natural skin safe sunscreen for children! (100 ml)
Parents are conscious about the damage that the sun could do to their children’s skin. Good sun habits are important. This means wearing a hat, not going out into the midday sun and …. using a sunscreen! Skin protection is always a good thing, but do you know that the ingredients in most commercial sunscreens can be harmful to your children’s health? Studies have also shown that they are damaging the environment. Even worse, many sunscreens have been tested on animals in harsh and cruel laboratory conditions! Is this what you want to put on your children’s skin?
Sunumbra Sunkids Organic SPF 40 Natural Sunscreen for Children is made from organic plant based ingredients and goes on smoothly, without leaving a white residue. It is tested on humans only, and is PETA certified Cruelty Free and Vegan.
- Especially formulated for children and for sensitive skins to prevent sunburn and protect the skin naturally.
- A pH balance that accommodates the higher alkalinity of children’s skin
- Vegan friendly, PETA certified cruelty-free & not tested on animals
- Natural plant-based ingredients that are good for you and the planet too!
- Can be used by anyone with dietary, environmental or sensitive skin concerns
- High protection broad spectrum & 40 minute water resistance (5 Star rating (UVA) & SPF30 (UVB)
- Added antioxidants for free radical protection
- Rubs in without leaving any white residue on the skin
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
Why we love Sunumbra
Sunumbra is a proudly South African company that is passionate about providing you with natural, plant based sun protection that works – without harming animals, the environment OR your health!
How to use
Use apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure (6 tsp per average child) to all exposed areas – not forgetting the ears, nose, back of the neck, tops of feet and shaven heads.
For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Make sure to reapply:
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Keep out of reach of small children
- Stop use and ask for a doctor if a rash occurs
Active ingredients: Zinc oxide (non-nano, non-coated), de-ionized water, Baobab seed oil (organic certified), Olivoil glutimate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearte (Ecocert 100% Organic), Carauba wax (wild sourced) Alantoin (100% natural), Kegelia extract (wild sourced), Aloe vera extract (Ecocert 100% Organic), Green Rooibos extract (Ecocert 100% Organic + USDA NOP Organic product), Black tea extract, (Natural certificate, uncontaminated with chemical fertilizers or pesticides and is non-GMO), Broccoli sprout extract (Natural certificate, uncontaminated with chemical fertilizers or pesticides and is non-GMO), Astaxanthin (100% Natural certification) Xanthan gum, Geranium oil, Cedarwood Atlas Oil.