Homeopathic remedy for involuntary tics and twitches
- Helps to control common involuntary tics and jerking
- Reduces involuntary muscle spasms
- Promotes a soothing and calming effect
- Safe and effective for all ages and during pregnancy
- Natural homeopathic formula reduces dependence on prescription drugs
How can Tic Tamer help?
Tic Tamer is a 100% natural homeopathic remedy formulated for the control of common involuntary tics and jerking. Tic Tamer can be used to safely support the nervous system and brain, without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to address common jerking and involuntary tics. Due to the concentrated tincture formula, Tic Tamer Drops are absorbed into the system with ease – exactly when you need it!
Tic Tamer contains the following 100% active homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Hyoscyamus (30C) – this homeopathic remedy is beneficial for those who tend to give in to restlessness, often with jerky movement when they are enthused or worried about something.
- Zinc met (30C) – is another homeopathic remedy that supports the absorption of minerals in the body. In addition, Zinc met. acts as a nervous system tonic to soothe the nerves at night as well as during the day.
- Cina (30C) – is thought to be named after Artemisia – the queen of Persia and renowned herbalist in the 4th century BC. It is used homeopathically to relieve irritability, increase tolerance and prevent outbursts.
- Chamomilla (12C) – is a well-known soothing and calming homeopathic remedy to address any common involuntary spasms.
How has Tic Tamer helped others?
‘This has helped me enormously; I really don’t know what I would do without it…’ – James
‘My tics were so embarrassing. I would avoid social gatherings at work because I felt ashamed – then my psychologist said I should try this site and look for a natural remedy. I have been taking Tic Tamer with nerve tonic, and I can feel the improvement. Thank you so much for my confidence!’ – Mallory
‘The only thing I can say about this product is: TRY IT…You won’t be sorry, I am thrilled…’ – Kenneth
‘Some days I get fidgety more than other days – this has helped to control my movements better. Thanks.’ – Hedley
How do I use Tic Tamer?
Tic Tamer is presented in a concentrated 50ml tincture formula, making it easy to take.
Hold bottle upside down and administer drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively dilute drops in quarter cup water and sip slowly.
Adults: 10 drops 3 – 5 times a day, until symptoms subside. Children under 12 years use 5 drops.
Note: Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Tic Tamer may be used along with the following natural remedies:
- Triple Complex Nerve Tonic (recommended) – Tissue salt remedy for nervous system health
- PureCalm herbal remedy to help support calmed soothed nerves and assist with stress