Pure Organic Argan Oil – Nature’s Beauty Blessing!
- Ancient African Beauty oil loved by Hollywood celebs and plebs alike!
- Wonderfully nourishing & healing oil for face, hair & nails (known as Morocco’s ‘liquid gold’) with its rich vitamin E content.
- Packed with antioxidants that help fight the signs of ageing
- Soothes sunburn and restores damaged skin cells
- Prevents stretch marks; it’s safe for expecting moms
- Strengthens nails and cuticles.
- Revitalises scalp and hair; soothes dryness and itching, combats split ends
- A wonderful anti-inflammatory to soothe irritated skin
- Certified organic & environmentally friendly
Once only known in Morocco, Argan oil has recently become extremely popular throughout the world – sought after from HollyWood, BollyWood and beyond for its beauty and healing benefits!
Morocco is one of the poorest parts of the world, where all-women cooperatives specialize in high quality Argan oil extraction, thereby providing a welcome income stream. Due to high demand, however, the Argan tree could quickly become an endangered species due to years of recurrent drought, forest overuse, and poor forest management. To prevent this, women cooperatives are involved in sustainability projects to support the Argan forest, the reforestation of fragile and particularly degraded lowlands and also to provide education to rural women.
The Argan forest, which covers about 8,280 km2 , was declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 1998.
How to use:
Face: You only need a few drops of Argan Oil to nourish and replenish your entire complexion. Use very gentle circular motions to apply to face, neck and even the delicate skin around your eyes. Can be used in place of your night cream as an anti-ageing treatment. Apply once to twice daily. Excellent as a makeup remover too.
Nails: Use as pure oil or make a 50-50 mix with lemon juice. Gently massage into nails and cuticles till completely absorbed.
Hair: Apply 30 minutes before you wash your hair. Massage into your scalp, making sure you comb the oil evenly through. Wrap your hair in a warm towel for 15-20 minutes and then shampoo as normal. Or apply after you wash your hair. Add 3-4 drops and use a brush or fingers to move oil evenly through your hair.