Be ‘Well Sheltered’ with Yogi Organic Tea ‘Immune Support’ (17 tea bags)
- A deliciously soothing, warming & comforting tea to boost the immune system
- The bitter-sweet taste of Echinacea is combined with fruity Elderberry, aromatic basil and spicy ginger, cinnamon and cardomom
- Vitamin C from rose hips and the acerola cherry provides a natural support to the immune system.
- The essence of this tea is “Well sheltered”.
- Enjoy the health-giving benefits of traditional herbal and spice teas
- Certified organic – no pesticides, preservatives, colourants or artificial chemicals
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Treat yourself to a hot cup of YOGI TEA® Immune Support.
We love Yogi Teas! Each Ayurvedic tea blend is a unique experience and has its own perfect moment – just like each person that drinks their favourite blend at just the right place and just the right time!
Herbal and spice teas have a long history of traditional use and are a wonderfully delicious and comforting way to enjoy the medicinal & health benefits of teas.
YOGI TEA®’s roots stem from the 3,000 year-old Indian Ayurvedic teachings about the balance between body, mind and soul. In the 1960s, Indian yoga and Ayurveda traditions were first introduced to the rest of the world. Yogi Bhajan, a master of Kundalini Yoga, was a pioneer of this holistic yogic lifestyle, which encouraged people to live a happy, healthy and conscious lifestyle.
Yogi Teas are blended according to Ayurvedic principles. Apart from being super-enjoyable, health-giving and convenient, Yogi Teas are also 100% certified organic, meaning you can enjoy all the health benefits without the pesticides and other nasty chemicals!
Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour. Then take off your shoes, sit back, close your eyes, sip slowly and ENJOY!!
(*All certified organic). Echinacea*, Rose hips*, Dried acerola juice*, Basil*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Elderberries*, Black pepper*, Moringa*, Hibiscus*, Cocoa shells*, Liquorice*, Fennel*