Delicious, Sweet & Soothing Ayurvedic Digestive Tea Blend (17 tea bags)
- Inspired by the Indian Ayurvedic tradition of masala blends to soothe digestion
- Herbs such as fennel, liquorice and peppermint are combined with heart-warming spices like cardamom, coriander, ginger and black pepper .
- This delicious and comforting tea may be enjoyed with meals or any time of the day
- Soothes heartburn and indigestion – the essence of this tea is ‘Comfort’
- Enjoy the health-giving benefits of traditional herbal and spice teas
- Certified organic – no pesticides, preservatives, colourants or artificial chemicals
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Comfort yourself & promote digestion with a cup of Yogi ‘Stomach Ease’ Tea
We love Yogi Teas! Each Ayurvedic tea blend is a unique experience and has its own perfect moment – just like each person that drinks their favourite blend at just the right place and just the right time!
Herbal and spice teas have a long history of traditional use and are a wonderfully delicious and comforting way to enjoy the medicinal & health benefits of teas.
YOGI TEA®’s roots stem from the 3,000 year-old Indian Ayurvedic teachings about the balance between body, mind and soul. In the 1960s, Indian yoga and Ayurveda traditions were first introduced to the rest of the world. Yogi Bhajan, a master of Kundalini Yoga, was a pioneer of this holistic yogic lifestyle, which encouraged people to live a happy, healthy and conscious lifestyle.
Yogi Teas are blended according to Ayurvedic principles. Apart from being super-enjoyable, health-giving and convenient, Yogi Teas are also 100% certified organic, meaning you can enjoy all the health benefits without the pesticides and other nasty chemicals!
Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 – 6 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour. Then take off your shoes, sit back, close your eyes, sip slowly and ENJOY!!
(*All certified organic) Cardamom*, Fennel*, Coriander*, Barley malt*, Liquorice*, Peppermint*, Ginger*, Cinnamon*, Black pepper*, Cloves*