Delicious Nutritious Beautifying Coconut Oil! (250 ml)
- Use for cooking, skin moisturising, hair conditioning, oil pulling & many more health benefits!
- Excellent vegan alternative to butter plus use in raw food recipes!
- Helps to balance blood sugar levels and hormones and can assist with weight loss.
- Coconut oil has anti-microbial properties and can lower the risk of heart attack or stroke, as it maintains good cholesterol by raising HDL levels.
- Antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial (also helps to treat candida or thrush)
- Certified Organic, Cold Pressed and Virgin Coconut Oil
- Vegan friendly
Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has regained popularity as a thermally stable, low smoke point and beneficial cooking oil. Coconuts are extremely favorable for health and well-being and the tree is often referred to as ‘The tree of life’ because of its ability to sustainably produce food, drink, medicine, shelter and clothes. Coconut oil has numerous applications apart from cooking, some of which include using the oil to moisturise skin and hair, fight against acne, as a mouth wash, wound salve or for Ayuverdic oil pulling.
Every home should have a bottle of coconut oil in the kitchen and bathroom cupboards!
How to use
Use a teaspoon or two for cooking, frying or baking or add to raw food recipes. Coconut oil, when cold, is more like a butter than an oil. However, due to its low melting point, it will turn to oil in your hands to use as a hair or skin moisturiser or as an Ayurvedic oil pulling oil in your mouth.