AllisOne Calc. Flour Tissue Salt No. 1 – For Elasticity (60 tabs)
- Supports tissue elasticity in joints, skin and the circulatory system
- Improves skin tone as well as chapped, cracked or hardened skin
- Supports musculo-skeletal and joint health, suppleness and flexibility
- Improves circulation
- Helps with varicose veins, constipation and haemorrhoids (piles)
- Strengthens tooth enamel (excellent for babies and toddlers)
- Helps the figure to return to normal after pregnancy, treats & prevents stretchmarks
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan & vegetarian friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies & toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed & added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.