AllisOne Nat Phos. Tissue Salt No. 10 – Neutralises acid, helps painful joints, gout, heartburn, kidneys & oily skin
- Helps maintain the alkalinity of the blood, emulsifies fatty acids and keeps uric acid soluble.
- Supports the function of the kidneys and digestive system.
- Relieves painful joints and gout
- Reduces oily skin (including combination skin with oily T bar) and oily hair
- Treats blackheads, pimples, acne & nappy rash
- Relieves acid reflux, indigestion and heartburn
- Reduces cravings for sweet, sugary foods & chocolate
- Helps constipation, worms & sour regurgitations (for babies too)
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan & vegetarian friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies & toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed & added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
- Skin Conditions: In addition to taking nat Phos internally, a tablet may also be crushed, dissolved in water and applied to the skin.
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.