Great alternative to peanut butter or almond butter, those with nut allergies (250g)
- A nut-free alternative to peanut butter
- Made with un-roasted, certified organic pumpkin seeds
- Pumpkin seeds are high in Vitamin E and B-Complex vitamins
- A rich source of fibre, zinc, phosphorous, magnesium, manganese, iron, copper and L-tryptophan
- Lowers cholesterol and alleviates stress
- Promotes bone health, digestion, healthy sleep and prostate functioning in men
- Sugar free
- Organic, Non-GMO and local, to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Certified organic pumpkin seeds
Directions for use
This Pumpkin Seed Butter is perfect as a sandwich spread, mixed into porridge and gourmet dishes or added into baked goods.
Why we love and support Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to researching and developing the means to promote good nutrition and the usage of sprouts & herbs in every home, providing individuals and families with highly nutritional organic sprouts to supplement their diet.
The founder had a vision that Kitchen Garden could play a vital role in the fight against poverty through employment and entrepreneurial opportunities, also assisting with the problem of food security. After all, anyone can be only a few days away from fulfilling nutritional needs with Kitchen Garden sprouts and sprouting kits! All sprouting seeds are organic and free from pesticides or any other chemicals, making the sprouts that you grow from them not only delicious, but organic too!