Homeopathic remedy naturally clears throat congestion!
- Clears stubborn phlegm and throat congestion (‘frog in the throat’)
- Helps to remove mucous in the throat
- Reduces the need to frequently clear the throat
- Supports respiratory health
- Safe and effective for all ages and during pregnancy
- Natural homeopathic formula
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Clearing that frog in the throat!
Having excessive phlegm can be a very bothersome problem and may lead to hours of unrelenting throat clearing and coughing. For some people, this is a temporary problem that lasts as long as the infection that causes it. For others however, excessive phlegm becomes an ongoing problem for which there is often little relief. Excessive phlegm (or chest mucous) is often caused by viral or bacterial infections such as influenza, post nasal drip, bronchitis, pneumonia as well as irritants (such as those inhaled during smoking). Other possible causes also include stress & anxiety, allergies or food intolerances (e.g. lactose or gluten intolerance) , Candida imbalance and COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The colour, consistency and amount of phlegm produced can be a useful diagnostic tool to help your physician determine the cause.
How can Mucous-Clear help?
At Feelgood Health, we recognize the vital importance of a holistic approach – for quality of life and well being as well as to enhance life experiences without adding further problems to the mix!
Mucous-Clear Phlegm Away is a 100% natural homeopathic remedy formulated for the relief of phlegm and throat congestion. Mucous-Clear Phlegm Away can be used to safely support the delicate structures in the throat, without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic remedies known for their ability to address common discomfort caused by mucous in the throat passageway. Due to the concentrated tincture formula, Mucous-Clear Phlegm Away Drops are absorbed into the system with ease – exactly when you need it!
Mucous-Clear Phlegm Away contains the following ingredients in our unique 100% Homeopathic & Tissue Salt natural formula:
- Kali mur (D6) – this effective remedy and biochemic tissue salt is best suited for coughing that is acute, spasmodic and harsh. It is also used to address thick, tenacious mucus.
- Kali sulph (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt that is very useful in helping to clear congestion in the throat. It is also well known for its cleansing properties.
- Kali bich (6C) is usually given homeopathically for complaints affecting the mucous membranes, especially in the nose and throat.
How has Mucous-Clear helped others?
‘It was great to find something to take while I was pregnant and congested with phlegm… because I couldn’t take strong meds.’ – Lizette
‘This worked wonders for my daughters who always struggle with clogged throats. As a mother I am always happy to find a natural homeopathic remedy…’ – Kath
‘I use all your cold and flu products, and this one is a great addition.’ – Dean
‘I have always had clogged sinuses & this really helps to dislodge everything…my boyfriend was really getting irritated with all the throat clearing I was doing – even during the night!’ – Lee Anna
‘After years of smoking (thankfully now a thing of the past) I still battle with mucous in the chest and throat and am always clearing my ‘frog in the throat’. Your remedy helps a lot and I use it every morning and before I go to bed.’ – Mark
How do I use Mucous-Clear?
Mucous-Clear comes in convenient concentrated homeopathic tincture (drop) form and can be diluted in water or juice.
Dosage: May be repeated 3-5 times daily if needed until symptoms subside.
Adults: Administer 10 drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively dilute 10 drops in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly.
Newborns – 12 years: Administer 5 drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively dilute 5 drops in some water, juice or tea.
Caution: Please consult your doctor should symptoms persist
- Keep a ‘food diary’ to help you to identify whether there are foods or other substances that aggravate your mucous;
- Experiment with cutting out certain foods for a few weeks (dairy and wheat are frequent culprits). Observe what happens when you re-introduce them.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Regular exercise will contribute to respiratory health
- Take a course of Immunity Plus – a natural herbal antibiotic. This will help if there is an underlying inflection causing your mucous build-up.