Proven Herbal Ingredients for BPH, Prostatitis & Prostate Health
- Effective natural tonic for the prostate gland in men over 40
- Prevents the occurrence of BPH (benign prostate swelling)
- Reduces an enlarged prostate
- Promotes strong and healthy urine flow
- Addresses weak and dribbling urine stream
- Relieves prostatitis (inflammation or infection of the prostate)
- Strengthens the immune system
How can Prostate Dr help ?
Prostate Dr. is a unique and proprietary blend of three highly effective herbal remedies combined in therapeutic dosage, and will address all the major symptoms of BPH, helping to reduce prostate swelling and bring fast relief from symptoms, particularly those affecting the urinary tract.
Used regularly Prostate Dr. is an effective tonic for the prostate and will benefit all men over the age of 40.
Prostate Dr contains the following ingredients in our unique 100% Whole Herb natural formula:
- Epilobium parviflorum Clinical studies have revealed that Epilobium parviflorum has an inflammation-inhibiting and healing effect on acute and chronic inflammation of the prostate and can help to reduce the gland to its normal size. It is recommended that all men over the age of 40 take this herb regularly as a preventative and to maintain prostate and bladder health.
- Sabal serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Recent clinical studies have suggested that Sabal serrulata can be as effective as finasteride in relieving certain symptoms of BPH and in reducing the DHT levels thought to be associated with BPH occurrence The main active ingredients are the plant sterols (including beta- sitosterol) as well as various fatty acids, Together they are responsible for not only reducing inflammation in the prostate gland, but also for the promotion of hormone production involved in maintaining male sexual health and therefore also the health of the prostate gland.
- Hypoxis rooperi (extract of African Potato) Used extensively in African Traditional Medicine to strengthen the immune system, treat testicular tumors, prostate hypertrophy and urinary infections. The activity of Hypoxis rooperi against BPH is ascribed to phytosterol glycosides, mainly B-sytosterol.
How has Prostate Dr helped others?
“Hello to the Team! I have waited close to 6 month’s to send you my feedback on ProstateDr. I have virtually tried every product on and off the market with absolutely no positive results UNTIL I tried your product ‘PROSTATE DR’; I had my 6 month evaluation with my Urologist, showed him the product and told me to continue using it. I used to get up 3 – 5 times a night to pee, and NOW it’s just ONCE, and shooting the dice that within a year, it will be straight through the night. My PSA level is at a more than reasobale reading, 1.7 and I am delighted. What more can a young guy like me say as I approach my 77th Birthday on August 1, 2005? Keep developing the ‘good stuff’ and Thank You Team!!” – Ed Karnafel
“My doctor diagnosed BPH at the end of last year after I complained of waking at least 3 times every night to urinate. As I always prefer natural medicines, I decided to give the Prostate Dr. a try before considering prescription drugs. I was surprised that it helped so quickly! After a few days I was sleeping through the night again and could urinate much more easily. I can recommend your remedy to any man who suffers from the annoying symptoms of BPH.” – Frank, 64 years old
“I am very impressed with the effectiveness of your remedy for prostate problems. For the first time in years I don’t have to get up to go to the bathroom a few times a night. If you have problems with your prostate, this remedy does what it promises!” – Dan
“After using Prostate Dr. for five weeks, I have a much stronger flow when I urinate. Now I can feel my bladder emptying properly & am not up and down to the bathroom every night!” – William
“My doctor reluctantly agreed to let me try Prostate Dr instead of the conventional medicine and he is very impressed with the results. I am happy to say that Prostate Dr has made a big difference to my condition. My sex life has improved and I can empty my bladder completely, whereas before it was just a dribble and I had to go all the time. Thank you for a very good product!” – Simon G.
How do I use Prostate Dr?
Prostate Dr comes in convenient tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice.
Dosage: For acute BPH and prostatitis, take 15 – 20 drops in a little water three times per day. As a preventative and prostate tonic it is recommended that all men over 40 should take 10 – 15 drops in a little water or juice two to three times daily.
Caution: Do not combine with finasteride or other medications used to treat BPH.