Cape Rose Geranium Essential Oil – Perfume and Mood Enhancer (10ml)
- Rose-like and sensual scent for perfume purposes
- Regenerates female energies
- Balances hormonal-related issues (hot flashes, PMS, menopause, headaches, irregular heartbeat) and emotional issues (depression, anxiety, stress)
- Traditionally used as a deodorant and for its anti-bacterial properties
- Treats skin ailments like cuts, abrasions, burns, skin ulcers and infections (due to antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties)
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Cape Rose Geranium Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) is a wonderfully scented plant which is indigenous to the Cape Province of South Africa and is extracted from the flowers. It’s been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance female energies, to enhance moods, treat various skin ailments and last but not least, for its sweet aromatic scents.
Directions for use
- Add 3 drops of Cape Rose Geranium Essential Oil to a warm bath.
- To use Rose Geranium in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser for a beautifully relaxing aroma to refresh your room and uplift your spirits
- If you’d like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 – 5 drops of Rose Geranium Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation. Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on small babies.
Why we love Pure Indigenous Oils
Pure Indigenous are passionate about nature, plants and essential oils. The founder’s love of Africa and its natural and cultural diversity inspired the Pure Indigenous range, a unique collection of essential oils that feature healing plants which are native to South Africa and which have been used in African Indigenous Medicine for centuries by indigenous South Africans for their healing and well-being properties.
Pure Indigenous are also passionate about reducing their carbon footprint and supporting local communities.