Solgar Chelated Zinc: Boosts immune system, skin health & reproductive health
- Zinc plays an essential role in numerous biochemical pathways, including the skin, gastrointestinal, central nervous system, immune system, skeletal and reproductive systems
- Zinc supplementation has been shown to increase testosterone levels, sperm count and sperm motility
- Can stop an infection (such as ‘flu or a cold) by boosting the immune system
- Anti-oxidant benefits protect against infection
- Zinc also helps with collagen formation in bone tissue & supports cell growth
- Recommended with Solgar’s Calcium Ascorbate Crystals (Vitamin C) at the start of a cold or ‘flu attack
- Preservative free, Gluten free, Dairy free, Soy Free, Wheat free
- Vegan friendly & locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don’t add to environmental pollution!
Solgar Chelated Zinc tablets contain:
Zinc, Microcrystalline cellulose, Di-calcium phosphate, Vegetable cellulose, Silica, Vegetable magnesium stearate, Vegetable stearic acid.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.