Positive Energy: Uplifting, Invigorating, Stimulating
- Delicious & fortifying Ayurvedic tea blend!
- Helps to lift the spirits and keep smiling, even when there is stress!
- Green mate, guarana, ginseng and Assam black tea help give you strength
- Vibrant hibiscus, fruity cranberry, rose hip and lemon grass complete this deliciously intriguing blend.
- The essence of this tea is: ‘Personal inspiration’.
- Also an excellent tonic for the urinary tract, kidneys & immune system
- 17 Tea Bags
- Certified organic – no pesticides, preservatives, colourants or artificial chemicals
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Yogi Organic Cranberry & Hibiscus Tea – Positive Energy in a cup!
We love Yogi Teas! Herbal and spice teas have a long history of traditional use and are a wonderfully delicious and comforting way to enjoy the medicinal & health benefits of teas.
YOGI TEA®’s roots stem from the 3,000 year-old Indian Ayurvedic teachings about the balance between body, mind and soul. In the 1960s, Indian yoga and Ayurveda traditions were first introduced to the rest of the world. Yogi Bhajan, a master of Kundalini Yoga, was a pioneer of this holistic yogic lifestyle, which encouraged people to live a happy, healthy and conscious lifestyle.
Yogi Teas are blended according to Ayurvedic principles. Apart from being super-enjoyable, health-giving and convenient, Yogi Teas are also 100% certified organic, meaning you can enjoy all the health benefits without the pesticides and other nasty chemicals!
Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 – 7 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour. Sit back, close your eyes, sip slowly and ENJOY!!
(*All certified organic). Black tea (Assam)*, Hibiscus*, Green mate*, Liquorice*, Lemon grass*, Dried lemon juice*, Rose hips*, Beetroot*, Cranberries*, Cinnamon*, Black pepper*, Orange peel*, Rosemary*, Orange oil*, Ginger*, Guarana*, Ginseng root*, Cardamom*, Cloves*