Biochemic Tissue Salts are specially prepared micro-doses of the body’s 12 essential minerals. In 1873, a German doctor, Dr Schussler, first identified these 12 tissue salts, or cell salts, as being the building blocks of all life, present in the body in certain proportions for optimum health. According to Dr Schussler, an imbalance in any of the tissue salts would result in ‘dis’ease’, depending on the tissue salt concerned. Tissue salts are therefore important elements of cellular health.
With today’s highly processed foods and modern farming methods, keeping a healthy balance of minerals in the body is often hard to do. It is also well-known that minerals are lost through stress and exposure to pollutants. Most people these days can benefit from daily vitamin supplements and the same applies to tissue salts.
These micro-minerals are important to:
- assist the body with the optimal functioning of living cells
- prevent deficiency and maintain cellular balance
- assist in cell regeneration and replacement
- help avoid common ailments or illness that may result from an imbalance in cells
- promote optimum absorption of nutrients from the diet
Tissue Salts are natural, suitable for the whole family and may be taken alongside other medications and dietary supplements including minerals and vitamins.